Saturday, February 13, 2010

The Best Romance Movie competition - over!

Well done!
You voted for your favorite, now it's time to see who's the winner.

1 vote for: Gone With The Wind

2 votes for: City Of Angels & Atonement

3 votes for: The Notebook

aaaaand 4 votes for: P.S. I Love You & Sweet November.

So, the winners are:

P.S. I Love You and Sweet November

Unexpectedly, we have 2 winners.

That's it! Tomorrow go watch them with your Valentine.

As a little "prize", here you have 2 quotes from both movies:

"So now, all alone or not, you gotta walk ahead. Thing to remember is if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too." (P.S. I Love You)

"All we have is how you remember me - I want that memory to be strong and beautiful. If I know I am remembered that way - I can face anything...don't you see? You're my immortality." (Sweet November)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're my immortality =p~


OMG !!

...SO in love with this quote =p~

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I forgot :">



Mada (*)

Post a Comment